Welcome to this humble blog of mine. I mainly post my artworks and daily life rantings.

+ 0018 Kau Ilhamku

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Feeling a bit melancholic lately, and feeling like translating a Malay lyrics into English XD (okay just want to test my Malay skills)
Please forgive me, but my English is not very good, correct me if you find mistakes.

The song is Kau Ilhamku by ManBai



Kau Ilhamku (Original Malay lyrics)
Beribu bintang di langit kini menghilang
Meraba aku dalam kelam
Rembulan mengambang kini makin suram
Pudar ilhamku tanpa arah

Sedetik wajahmu muncul dalam diam
Ada kerdipan ada sinar
Itukah bintang ataupun rembulan
Terima kasih ku ucapkan

Izinkan ku mencuri bayangan wajahmu
Izinkan ku mencuri khayalan denganmu
Maafkanlah oh...
Andai lagu ini mengganggu ruangan hidupmu
Kau senyumlah oh...
Sekadar memori kita di arena ini

Kau ilhamku, kau ilhamku

You Are My Inspiration (Translated (crappily) English lyrics)
Thousands of stars in the sky are fading away
Touching me in the dark
The glowing moon is turning dismal
My inspiration fading away without a direction

Your face appears momentarily in silence
There is glimmer and there is shine
Is that a star or a moon
I said 'Thank you'

May I steal the reflection of your face
May I steal the imagination with you
Forgive me...
If this song interfere your living space
Please smile...
For just the memories of ours in this arena

You are my inspiration, you are my inspiration

0 voices: